Saturday, November 21, 2009

Babies

I have to say that I love babies! I always have. But there is one special baby that I love the MOST and that is my son who is almost 5 months old.

When I was pregnant I started to work on sewing and crocheting things for him. I made him a crib blanket, cribskirt, curtains, receiving blankets, etc and that cute little touque. Having him inspired me to make baby things and I love it.

Childrens patterns and fabric are so much fun. It makes me feel good just to look at all the bright colors and soft touch fabric.

He is the most special thing to me in the whole world. I love him so much.

Soon I will post more of the baby items I have made. Hopefully as I get going here I will be able to make more baby things. I have some ideas in mind for new items as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment