Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Little Diddies


I am off to take a nap right away but I wanted to add something to my blog.

Check out these sweet little fabric flower shaped yo-yos I made!! Aren't they cool! And they are so easy to make with the right tool. I will have to get the exact name of it, but I found it at a quilt store in Sherwood Park. It's actually a yo-yo maker. I didn't know there was such a thing. The best part is that it takes all the hard work out of it, and you can whip these off very quickly.

Anyway I think they will make great additions to some of the other things I already make.

Also, you will notice in the side bar that I have my Etsy mini available. If you click on it, it will take you right to my shop.
Further down the bar you will see a similar thing for the Alberta Street Team. This is a group of Etsians from Alberta! So it's a great link and tool to help you shop local and support crafters in your area! CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment