Sunday, April 18, 2010

Too Tired to Think

I just have a moment here to write a little post. I am so tired. My son has not been sleeping well for a few weeks now, and it's really starting to wear me down. I am not sure what it is. Last night he spent the night at my mom's, but I still didn't sleep well. I have been so used to getting up, that now I get up automatically. One thing though is that we do see a little spot on his gums that looks like a tooth coming through. Maybe that's the culprit. I am not sure. I haven't had much time to sew, which kind of sucks since I am a little behind on a few things. I have also decided to open an Etsy shop. I am not sure how that will go. It does take some time commitment to add things etc. Hopefully it will all work out....the sleeping I mean so I can start to feel normal again!

No comments:

Post a Comment