Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Alpaca Love



Today I finished a beautifully soft and thick scarf for a friend. She ordered it to give it out as a Christmas gift, and I am sure they're going to love it! For this scarf I used a yarn that I haven't used before, an alpaca and acrylic blend. Aside from a few shedding hairs, it is a really nice yarn to work with. I love how full and soft the scarf feels now. And I tried it on my neck...it's not too itchy which I was worried about.
I wrapped it up complete with a Thank you note and the washing instructions. I think it looks pretty good! Thanks Lindsay for the order.
Other than that I just did the usual house work which always keeps me busy. My floors really needed a good scrub. And I don't know how things can get so dusty in just a few days!
Well off to work on a few more projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment