Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Khaki and Black



Well after thinking that I never wanted to sew another thing in my life, I think I am getting my groove back. The thing is that I started (and now finished) a large rag-time quilt as a gift quite awhile ago. I should have known better. I know that I don't like to do huge projects but I did it anyway and was feeling uninspired for awhile and not at all interested in sewing.

However, last night I cleaned off my machine and table and got busy making this bag for the lady who works at the post office in St. Lina (yes there is a post office there). She wanted it as a gift for someone.

Anyway in just over an hour I whipped this up!! Yeah that's the kind of projects I like. Quick and dirty. Okay not dirty, but you know what I mean. I hope she likes it. It's not going in my etsy shop since it is a private sale outside of etsy. But I thought i would post it here.

1 comment: