Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just a little update


When I first started this blog, I sort of started it just about crafts and posting things for sale. I didn't know (still don't) how to build a website for this purpose. Every now and then I would post a little thing about me and my life, such as being a mommy, trying to shed poundage etc. My focus was still crafts though.
Now after reading other peoples blogs, and learning about what helps a person sell on line I have decided to incorporate more of my life into this blog and not just post things for sale. I have almost completed my 1 year blog for my son, so I think I might be able to find a few extra minutes here and there to update this one. And also put some sweat and tears into my etsy shop. Things aren't moving fast there, but I know it's because there is so much to learn and I don't have a clue where to start!
Anyway I am so tired tonight as this was my first week off maternity leave and back at work. I have decided just to go part time, but it has still been a huge adjustment. I am very happy with my decision. I find I am relaxed since I have a wonderful sitter, and my son is doing so well! I feel very lucky today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment