Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saturday's Trade Fair

Well Saturday I spent the day in Cold Lake at an event called Family Fair. It was the first one ever so it's brand new. Anyway things didn't go as well as I had hoped. Mostly because it wasn't very busy. I was quite disappointed since I worked really hard to get so many things ready and didn't get to sell much. There were a number of things that I think deterred people from coming but I am not going to go into that. Either way at least I got out there, met some very nice people and got to network a bit.

Most of the things I had made prior to the fair are still here and for sale. This includes many bags, 3 baby quilts and over 20 fabric flower hair accessories. So if you are reading this and are interested in any of these things please feel free to contact me! I have posted previously, many of the things that I made. I just have to tweak the posts a little so you know what is available!

Thank you to my good neighbour Val who made a very cool banner for me! It's awesome to have such a nice sign to display and such a cool gal for a pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment