Monday, February 15, 2010

Mommy loves big bibs!

FOR SALE!! 4 in the pattern above and many more can be made to order!!

I hate that many of the bibs you can find in the store are so small. They are great when baby is very young to clean up a little milk dribble and maybe catch some drool. My baby is a real drooler! But when it comes to meal times, they just don't cut it.

I had found a bib at a garage sale which ended up being the best bib of all...because it actually covers him! So I traced it out onto some paper, then began to sew! And voila! Here is a bib I like, and I am sure you moms out there will too!

They are big, soft, and made of flannel. I have yet to find a suitable waterproof material for the back. Some plastics are nasty. So when I do, I might modify I bit. But for now, these absorbant-buddies are my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. When I have my little one, I will for sure want some of these... I just don't know if it'll be a boy or girl, so if you have some darker colors that are neutral.. I'd like some.. :)

    ReplyDelete