Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hurry Up & Sew




FOR SALE!! ALL ITEMS PICTURED ABOVE! CONTACT ME!

Recently I was asked if I wanted to particpate in Family Fair which is a trade fair happening in Cold Lake at the end of the month. The link is http://www.idoweddingplanning.ca/. Of course I was not prepared because I had not heard of it. Now I have been trying to sew like a mad woman to have a few things for my display. Here is what I have made so far.

The crib quilt is pink and brown, with tied pink yarn and is rag time style (frayed edges).

The Left overs quilt is a topper I made out of left over pink and brown flannel. I didn't have enough to make another patch work.

Sorry I don't have time to write too much exciting detail since my Cody wants my attention!

Here is another version of Simplicity Pattern 2750, the same as the one I posted earlier made with the pink and white circles fabric.

And the Sarah purse is one I made my own design with, by modifying another pattern. It is similar to the Pursey pattern but has a rounded bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment