Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Patterns for Ideas

Pattern from "Quick Stuff to Sew"

SIMPLICITY PATTERN 2750
SIMPLICITY PATTERN 5151


SIMPLICITY PATTERN 2830

Hi

I haven't been able to post lately due to a sweet little baby of mine who is teething! Let the fun begin! Anyway, since I don't have too many new pictures, I thought I would post some pictures of the patterns I have available to give some ideas of what I can make. I will also be posting pictures of the fabrics I have in my stash. I am hoping to visit a few fabric stores by the end of the next week, so by then I hope to have a few more. Bare with me!

SometImes I modify patterns to make them a bigger or smaller size, and I also come up with some ideas of my own. You really don't need a pattern for some basic bags...just some imagination. If you already sew and you are just wondering what pattern I used so you can just make your own, I have listed the pattern numbers. I can't credit for their invention anyway!

You can get most patterns at your local fabric store or online. Try the Simplicity website www.simplicity.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment