Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fabrics





UPDATE FEB 7/ 2010- FABRIC 5 IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

These are the fabrics that I currently have in my stash. As you can see I like bright bold colors that stand out. However, every now and then a more subdued piece will catch my eye. Most of these fabrics are medium weight. They are a little stiffer, which helps in holding the structure of a bag. Lighter weight cottons can be given more body by adding interfacing, so if you happen to like the feel of quilting cotton or something similar it can still be made into a bag. Keep in mind that some of the larger prints do work better for larger totes such as a book tote or diaper bag. I usually line all of the bags I make with a plain neutral. However, if you would like a reversible bag, I can put print on both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment