Friday, December 11, 2009

HEY HEY!!!

Hey Again!

Just wanted to point out that the "How To Order" Instructions are actually under my Creations List in the side bar. If you click there it will tell you how the order process works.

If you live in the area of St. Lina, St. Paul, Bonnyville, Lac La Biche, and even Cold Lake I might be able to hand deliver your orders. I regularly visit St. Paul, Bonnyville, and Lac La Biche. So that will save a little on shipping.

I know lately that there have been lots of crochet posts, however, keep in mind that come the New Year you will likely see more sewing projects! I am thinking of having a little do it yourself section too.

Thanks to anyone and everyone who has logged on to this blog. I appreciate it! Have a happy and safe holiday season too!

No comments:

Post a Comment